Before and After - Limelight by Alcone - One Drop Wonder and Sotoks



This is an interim review of Limelight by Alcone One Drop Wonder (Pomifera oil / Hedge Balls) and Sotoks. I do not sell Limelight by Alcone. I purchased these products form my sister-in-law. I could not find an honest review anywhere about these products. Limelight by Alcone Beauty Guides are not allowed to say anything negative about the company or the products. Since the company is rather new and not too well known, there just simply are not enough reviews. So I decided to test out the products on myself. I'm not a makeup artist or beauty guru or influencer. I'm just a regular person with sensitive skin and rosacea.

So, I have been using these products two times a day for a week now. I applied the One Drop Wonder to the right side of my face and neck and chest. And I applied Sotoks to the left side. 

My mind is weak to the power of suggestion. I would swear to you, that there is a difference. I really think the neck wrinkles are improving with the One Drop Wonder, and I think the blemishes are improving with Sotoks. Rosacea seems to be exactly the same. I love how the products feel. They don't have horrible odors; they don't sting; they don't make my face more red. No bad side effects. 

But the proof is in the pictures. After one week, there is absolutely no difference. I look exactly the same. In fact I look a bit greasier from these serums.

Check it out... You can see each and every flaw is identical. I'm going to keep going because one week is not really long enough. So I'll post results again soon.

Before and After one week of use

To see the 3 week results of my testing, you can view this blog here.

To see a view of my final opinion on One Drop Wonder and Sotoks, check out this youtube video.



Follow my blog or my YouTube Channel for more skincare and makeup reviews of Limelight by Alcone products and Rosacea skin care ideas.

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for your review. Did you continue using the products? If so will you review again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reminder, I need to blog about my final results. I made a video about them on youtube. you can see it here. https://youtu.be/tnbXSvwATuA

      But basically, both are great moisturizers and have little to no reverse aging or healing effects. I continued using them until I ran out of One Drop Wonder and had absolutely no difference in wrinkles or rosacea with that product. Sotoks is questionable. I did notice a slight difference in my 11, but no difference with any other wrinkles on my face. I can not recommend them for rosacea or anti-aging. I hope this helps.

      Delete

Thanks for your comment:)