Three Weeks of Limelight by Alcone - One Drop Wonder and Sotoks Update


Time for another interim review of Limelife by Alcone Sotoks and One Drop Wonder. I have been using these skin care products twice a day for three weeks. I applied Sotoks to the left side of my face and One Drop Wonder (Pomifera oil, also called hedge balls) to the right side.

Now it's only been three weeks, I don't feel that it has been long enough to make a final call on whether these work or not. I have read that it takes a month for your skin to adjust and replace skin cells. So I will continue this experiment for a while longer. But in the meantime, I wanted to share some interim results. In a previous post, I mentioned that I felt that things were improving much more than the pictures showed. I still sort of feel that way.

So let's look at my before and after photos. 



I have sensitive skin. Both products were excellent: no itching, stinging, or increased redness.
I have Rosacea Subtype 1. Neither product worked to alleviate redness or broken blood vessels. I do not have bumps or swelling so it is possible that Sotoks or One Drop Wonder may work for other subtypes.
The wrinkles between my eyes (furrow or 11) seem to be improving on the Sotoks side. I also think my neck wrinkles are improving, but I can't see any improvement in the photos.  
I think that Sotoks is working on the dark spot/blemish on my  upper cheek spot. However, all other dark spots seem unchanged.
The milia and other blemishes on my face have not changed.
My skin is well hydrated; I even stopped using other moisturizers because I didn't need them. I don't see a healthy glow, I look a bit greasier though.







Sotoks claims to:
  1. Eliminate Dark SpotsMaybe 
  2. Life Sagging Skin - Not long enough to tell
  3. Smooth fine wrinkles Maybe
  4. HydrateDefinitely
  5. Rebalance your skin cells - Unknown




One Drop Wonder claims to:

  1. Reverse damage to your skin - Not wrinkles or blemishes
  2. Restore moisture - Yes
  3. Give you a gorgeous, healthy glow - Yes
  4. Accelerates results of Sotoks - Not tested
  5. Heals common skin issues, including rosacea - Not for me


It hasn't been long enough to make final review of the products. But, since the One Drop Wonder has done nothing for me, I will try to test it out in other ways, while continuing using it on my face. I am hopeful that Sotoks will continue working. I'll keep you updated:)

Follow my blog or my YouTube Channel for more skincare and makeup reviews of Limelife by Alcone products and Rosacea skin care ideas.



4 comments :

  1. what was the verdict on the Sotoks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found this. I also have rosacea type 1 and was wondering if it would work. Have you ever heard of rhofade? I think it was a new drug last year that came out for rosacea. It worked great but ended up making my skin very bumpy, essentially substituting one symptom of rosacea for another. Didn't work for me but might work for you. If you are looking for something, just a recommendation to ask your doctor to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it just me... i don't see one difference in these before and after pictures... not one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to say but your skin looked better before imho

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:)