I Don't Want to be a Beauty Guide with Limelight by Alcone


Despite spending the last six months obsessed with the company and the products, I decided that I do not want to be a Beauty Guide with Limelight by Alcone. I will not enroll with them. And here's why...

1.  Too many night phone calls and meetings.  I just don't want to be bothered by them.  I like my nights to myself.
2.  I want my freedom to post what I want and not constantly be super positive and excited about my "business" venture.
3.  I will annoy my friends and family with constantly posting about makeup. What if everyone on Facebook was trying to sell you something?
4.  When I contact old friends, I don't want them thinking that I am just trying to sell makeup to them. And worse, what if I was.
5.  I don't know enough people on facebook to make the required sales, so I would have to meet new people.
6.  My friends live far from me, and I want them to be able to try the products before they buy.
7.  I'm not a makeup artist and look like an idiot when making videos.
8.  It's a pyramid scheme.
9.  While the products are great, they are overpriced and hard to use. I wouldn't feel right selling them to my own mother and best friends.
10.  I don't feel excited about telling people, "I sell makeup for Avon, I mean Limelight"

But, I still love their products. So yes, I'll just continue to purchase them from my sister-in-law, Sheila. But I’m not going to be a beauty guide ever.  Final decision.



Follow my blog or my YouTube Channel for more skincare and makeup reviews of Limelight by Alcone products and Rosacea skin care ideas.

5 comments :

  1. I'm saddened you chose not to be a beauty guide with LimeLight. There may be some things in your top ten that would affect some people, but as far as the part it is a pyramid scheme, that one I don't believe. Here's why. Pyramid schemes are when the people in your downline do not have the same opportunity as you to make as much as you. In LimeLight, I can make as much as the person who recruited me and even more on my sales and recruiting. I can work as much as I want or as little. While I hold down a forty week job, I still do my business 5-7 hours a week and the sales are incredible. With social media the possibilities are endless as well as with technology. I don't have to be in the same room, or even state to hold a Beauty Bar. That, in and of itself is pretty incredible. That is what is nice, spare time, part time, full time, you are in control. Building residual income is great. You have a product that is consumable and incredible. I think you missed the boat on this one, but I do respect your decision and a your reasoning expect for the pyramid scheme. It's not for everyone. Glad you sister came to the Light and happy you use the products, which are absolutely wonderful! Great blog, enjoyed your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I love selling Limelife and the support and friendships made have been wonderful.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for your positive outlook..i have my LL KIT, had it for a couple months. Don't know what to do with it. My LL lady got health issues at the same time i signed up, so i hate to bother her !!!! I didn't know how much LL consultants even make. I don't know anything about this business yet.i am currently between jobs, and this is an opportunity..buy i don't have any xtra funds to play with. The first post answered some questions, and got sad then yours lifted me up. Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Hey girl! You really need to find a new up line and a new team If you are feeling like you are bothering your coach! I have flourished in this company in just 3 months because my coach and team is there for me coaching me and training me and available to me 24/7, and that’s what sets limelife apart! You shouldn’t be feeling so lost!! Feel free to email me!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your honest unbiased opinion!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:)