Yes, You Can Wash your Longchamp in the Washing Machine


Okay, I'm not going to lie, I was very worried. But the bag had seen its best days and without a wash it would never make it outside again.  The front had a giant water mark on it from a spot treating experiment gone wrong. And the bottom was filthy. Since spot treating didn't work for me, I had no choice.  It had to go into the washer.

So I did the unthinkable. I sprayed my bag down with Oxyclean, rubbed some powder on it, and tossed it into the washer inside a laundry bag.  I threw in about a cup of Oxyclean and some bed sheets. Loaded it up with Tide, set the washer to delicate, and pressed start. Then I held my breath.   Well actually, I went online to order some makeup. Suddenly I realized I couldn't hear the machine anymore. So I ran upstairs to see what had transpired.


And you know what....

It's better than ever.   One small black dot didn't come out, but the rest is perfect.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:)