Thinking about Selling Limelight by Alcone - what's it going to cost ?


I want to sell makeup!!!!

My sister-in-law, Sheila Robino is selling makeup.  Limelight by Alcone.  She is primarily posting videos online.   Now usually, I am super annoyed by Facebook sales.   Yes, I looking directly at you Rodan & Fields.   But Sheila's videos make me happy.  I love watching her talk about her home and put on makeup.  And she's good at it.  Because now i want some new makeup desperately.   But it's $36 for just the foundation.... but for $169 you can have it all!!!   All of it, well not really all, but tons of lipsticks, and blush and skincare.
The Catch -  you have to sell it.

It's only $169.   But is it?   The engineer in me loves a good math problem, so I had to figure out what it's really going to cost me.   Watch my video to see my brain argue with itself - to sell or not to sell?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:)