McConkie Ranch Petroglyphs

Comparing and Interpreting the series of panels created by the Freemont people


 One of my favorite pastimes is studying petroglyphs. I am sharing some of my research into petroglyphs found at McConkie Ranch in Uinta Basin, Utah. I hope to make another video about this topic and how much futher I have gotten. My previous video about McConkie Ranch, explains a bit about the characters depicted in the petroglyphs and other rock art. 




Soon I hope to make a new more recent video with comparisons to petroglyphs from other cultures or locations, comparing local folklore of nearby indigenous groups, and haplogroup studies. this pdf contains much of that research and links to the documents. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t9KfOixak0l8mLzPYD8OTXFTe2h5DWZB/view?usp=drive_link



If you have any questions, let me know. I hope to explain this all in a video soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:)