The Search for Me, I mean my blog name


So the kids go off to school,  Dan goes to work and here I am running around doing errands and cleaning the house.  There must be more.   In Belgium, I lunched:  I volunteered and I shopped and I socialized everyday.  But back in Maryland, I just homemake.   Everyday, it's an issue.  I want more.  I know there's more.  So I want to blog.  At least temporarily, until I figure this all out.  I am/was an engineer, I like lists, I am not creative.  So why on earth do I want a blog. I don't even know that I can maintain one.  But I can't even get past step one to try...

Step one:  Blog name

I have been stuck here for weeks.  In that time I have decided to start a resistance group, (the AFTER party- Americans for Truth, Equality, and Responsibility), given up on my Real Estate career and toyed with the idea of selling MLM makeup.   I’m just me trying to figure out what’s next.  There’s a whole world out there.

So finally sitting down again, researching online all the fantastic successful blog names, and attempting to come up with a witty unique, but not too long, and positive name.

Here’s what I’ve got….   URL available names:

You can find me online
Life not wasted
Seeing it all
Im not negative
Unbounded Content
Cultivate our Garden
Momodynamics

So that’s it for now. Time for another diversion.  Lunch time.  And perhaps a glance at the want ads, maybe I should just go back to engineering.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:)