New Starter Kit at Limelight by Alcone

Finally Limelight by Alcone seems to have solved their manufacturing delays and have opened up for new new Beauty Guides. It's been a long wait. And I have almost made my decision, but then, everything changes. Limelight changed their starter kit, no more foundations or concealers. Instead you get two lipsticks, an eyeliner, and a bamboo renew.

Basically now for $169 you are getting some skincare and a whole bunch of lip stuff. Really $169 for some lipgloss??? Seriously, if you want to sell you really need more items. It's an additional $112 for two foundations and concealers. Assuming retail prices:

                              Starter Kit                                $ 169
                              Foundations/Concealers       $ 112
                              Sotox/One Drop Wonder      $ 112
                              Primer                                        $ 32

That's $425 to get started. That's definitely more than I expected to spend just to get started. I knew that eventually I would have to buy more products but I hoped to be able to do a full face without additional expense. Here's me wearing the botanical foundation, which I love and I really hope to enjoy all the other products as well!


So now I'm thinking that I really need to sell some things on eBay soon to get some cash. I have bins of items stashed under my desk, waiting for me to find eBay inspiration. Unfortunately, right now, the Ikea wet bar install is taking over my space. I am hesitant to throw anything out until it's complete, which is only a few day away. So eBay and Limelight will have to wait.
My workspace is covered with IKEA debris
Check me out on YouTube discussing the new Limelight by Alcone Starter Kit.  Enjoy your day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:)