What my children think of me... and more about Limelight by Alcone

I made the mistake of showing my youtube videos to the experts.   You know my kids who spend countless hours watching youtube.  No kid watches TV anymore, it's all netflix or youtube.

I let them watch my video.  In my defense, I know I am horrible at making videos. But I won't get better until I make all the mistakes and make them 1000 times.   I think the real problem is that I completely lack wit.  I am weird and serious and just not any fun. Which is why I married my husband because he makes everything fun, so I don't have to.   But lack of wit and fun makes for a shitty youtube video.



Here is Nina's list.  I know, she's right.  I can stop knocking the table, but i don't know about the rest.  How do you stop looking at yourself.  If i don't look at myself I roll my eyes back and that is just disgusting.
So I decided to go old school and into my comfort zone.  I worked the numbers on this Limelight by Alcone Adventure.  I made a powerpoint presentation of my findings.   So,  Can you actually make money selling Limelight by Alcone.   Watch and see!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:)