10 Ways I Fail at Social Media

via GIPHY
Let me count the ways I suck at social media....



10.  Twitter -  I am neither quick nor witty.



via GIPHY

9.  YouTube - I am super pedantic and annoying.  It's like when I try to be light and funny, I only make it worse.



via GIPHY

8.  Facebook live - I just forget the english language, stare at the camera awkwardly, and blurt something out.



via GIPHY

7.  Pinterest - not talented



via GIPHY

6.  Snap chat - take the worst selfies



via GIPHY

5.  LinkedIn -  Stay-at-Home Mom for last 15 years



via GIPHY


4.  Facebook - I'm worried I'm annoying my friends and family



via GIPHY

3.  Google+ - Yeah, I just don't get it



via GIPHY

2.  Instagram -  not a photographer



via GIPHY

1.  Blogging - I'm not a writer.  I'm neither original nor profound.



via GIPHY




1 comment :

  1. I can set up my new idea from this post. It gives in depth information. Thanks for this valuable information for all,.. check

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:)