My new LL Bean Boots!





Korra needs to walk in the morning. Some days we walk through the neighborhood, and socialize with all the dogs and owners. But some days, I just want to relax and spend time alone with Korra. Not to mention, let her run free, jump and play, instead of heeling and controlling her desires to jump up on everyone we meet. On these relaxing mornings we walk in the backyard and surrounding woods. As it has been getting cooler, the grass is wet in the morning and I found that I do not have the proper gear. Wet feet and wrecked sneakers are not fun.

L.L. Bean opened a new store nearby and we had to go check it out. It's not quite as big as the one in Tyson's Corner, but they had a great selection of duck boots and I think I tried them all on, from the high end shearling lined to the basic duck shoe. Dan did too. It took forever, and strangely the employees were so helpful. My, we are the indecisive ones. In the end they recommended that we apply for a credit card to get an additional 15% off, plus the 25% off sale. So we went home, applied for the card and filled our shopping cart: Matching boots,  8" Bison boots #beanboots

I love them so much I made a gif.

Here's a link to my unboxing and try on youtube video:) 

So now when we take Korra for a morning walk into the woods we are decked out in our L.L. Bean gear. Twins:)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment:)