Limelight in the Mail - Using Social Media to Sell

Well, it's been three weeks since I ordered the botanical foundation from Limelight by Alcone.  It finally shipped.  It's in the mail and I am patiently waiting.  I have heard that they are moving to a new warehouse and are working to get this problem resolved.  I certainly hope so!
Three weeks is far too long to wait.

In the meantime, I have been working on my social media plan and have been using Revlon Colorstay while I await my Limelight foundation; I'm chalky. Check it out...

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. her response

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome article! I want people to know just how good this information is in your article. It’s interesting, compelling content. Your views are much like my own concerning this subject. smm reseller panel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment:)